Wat breng je mee?
|B.Sc. in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Marine Engineering|
|Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of maintenance for power plants|
|Experience in maintenance / relocation / new built activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines|
|Ability to travel 75-80%, both domestic and international with limited notification|
|Ability to execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities inbetween projects|
Wat krijg je?
|30 + 13 ADV|
Wat doe je?
Providing leadership for ATH and customer site specific safety policies and objectives
Planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance
Training of the engineers, supervision, and technicians per ATH requirements
Providing full reports of outages and update by means of reports on daily base
Constantly seeking for cost reduction and maximize additional work
Helaas, deze vacature is al ingevuld
For Ansaldo Thomassen in Rheden, The Netherlands, we are looking for a self-motivated, hands-on and flexible Junior Site Manager who enjoys a challenging and diverse job.
About the job
As a Junior Field Service Site Manager you are responsible for providing a single point contact to the customers at their plant sites for all aspects of outage service work. This includes budgeting, planning, scheduling, coordination of internal and external resources, process development, and site execution. As Junior Site Manager you ensure that projects on site will be executed with the highest quality and safety standards possible.
The incumbents will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on the commissioning, operation, maintenance, and reliability of gas turbine and turbine generator equipment and systems.
The position ensures project execution at site with the highest quality and safety standards possible ensuring that the deliverables regarding, budget & planning are reached by the coordination of internal and external resources, process development and site execution.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- providing leadership for ATH and customer site specific safety policies and objectives;
- coordination and management of various site resources including but not limited to: site engineers (including generator, steam turbine resources & controls), technicians & contract labor
- execution of preventive (planned or unplanned) and corrective inspections as well as installation and commissioning activities;
- planning, control and coordination on site of operation and maintenance.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Marine Engineering or related field or combination of education and experience;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of maintenance for power plants;
- Extensive experience on F class Gas Turbines preferred;
- Experience in maintenance / relocation / new built activities on heavy duty GE type of Gas Turbines Frames 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA;
- Ability to travel 75-80%, both domestic and international with limited notification;
- Ability to execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities inbetween projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, German and/or another European language;
- Leadership capabilities (site management);
- Hands-on, manages and drives for results;
- Flexible for planned and unplanned mobilization;
- Creative and maximizes empowerment;
- Customer and quality focused.
Werken bij Ansaldo Thomassen
In drie stappen naar je nieuwe job
Makkelijk reageren zonder gedoe
Interesse in een vacature, maar geen actueel CV bij de hand? Geen probleem. Laat weten hoe we je kunnen bereiken en we nemen contact met je op.
Snel contact en een gesprek
In een persoonlijk gesprek bespreken we de ins en outs van de vacature en bekijken we samen of er sprake is van een goeie match.
Voorstellen bij onze opdrachtgever
Lijkt de vacature jou op het lijf geschreven, dan introduceren we jou direct bij de juiste contactpersoon binnen het bedrijf.